Take a look at these sample records of apprenticeship:
1. What is the name of the apprentice’s parents or guardian?
2. What is the name of the apprentice’s master and mistress?
3. In which community do they live?
4. What type of trade will they apprentice now learn?
5. How many years of apprenticeship will be served?
6. What are four kinds of provisions or services that the master or mistress guarantee to provide for the apprentice during his or her term of service?
7. List five rules by which the apprentice must abide:
8. What, if any, are the provisions for schooling?
9. What, if anything, will the apprentice receive from the master or mistress upon completion of his or her term of service?